2015年8月21日星期五

Week 4 -- Teamwork Module Studies

After completed the teamwork module studies, I had to say i had never thought about the role about me in my team. During the whole studies in UQ, there are many group assignments need to be finished, therefore, finished teamwork module helping me more effective implement teamworks. 

Regarding on the result of modules, it clearly pointed that i am not a leader person, but i am an effective team person. I can assistant leader to develop some necessary skills. I would like to interact with people who are coming from different cultural and i am comfortable to work with people who have different backgrounds. 

However, for my own aspect, after finished the teamwork module, i recognized my communication skills should be improved. I scared to express my own opinions sometimes, especially for my ideas were different with others. I am easy to be convinced by others, however, i should be more brave to express my ideas in my future teamworks. 

Moreover, i am a little bit scared about conflicts in teams. Most of time, i will keep silent if there is a conflict in team. I think the best way to solve different opinions is voting, and this method will help to avoid conflicts in teams. 



没有评论:

发表评论